1. Log into to my.tc.columbia.edu.
2. Click on the Faculty, Student, or Employee Resources tab, scroll down and under General Technology Resources, click TC Zoom.
4. Click Usage.
5. Enter the appropriate date range for your meeting and click Search.
6. Find your meeting and in the Participant column, click the blue number.
7. A new window will appear with the list of all your meeting attendees, the time each participant joined the meeting, the time they left the meeting, and the total number of minutes they attended the meeting.