When you add the Zoom for G Suite feature to your TC Calendar, you can easily have Zoom create and add a meeting link to meetings your create for your Google Calendar.
1. Click the small plus sign on the right side of your Google Calendar.
2. A Google Workspace Marketplace pop-up will appear. Click Zoom for G Suite.
3. Click Install.
4. Click CONTINUE to give Zoom for G Suite permission to install.
5. Click on your TC Google account.
If you don't see your TC Google account, click Use another account and log into your TC Google account.
6. Scroll down and click Allow to give Zoom for G Suite access to your Google account.
7. When the installation is complete, click Done.
8. Click the X in the top right corner to close the Marketplace pop-up.
9. Click the Zoom icon that will have appeared on the right side of your Google Calendar.
This might take a few minutes. You may need to refresh the page before the icon appears.