With the Zoom Annotation feature allowed, when anyone shares their screen during a Zoom meeting, all participants can use the annotation tool to draw and make notes on top of the shared screen. Those annotations are seen by all Zoom meeting participants.
1. Log into the myTC portal with your UNI and password.
2. Click on the Faculty, Student, or Employee Resources tab and under General Technology Resources click TC Zoom
3. In the Academic Technology Resources section, click TC Zoom
4. Click Settings on the left menu
5. Scroll down to the Annotation section and click the gray button
6. The button will turn to blue and this signals that Annotation is allowed for all your meetings going forward.