If a host has given you permission, you can record in a Breakout room.
1. After you have joined a breakout room and are ready to start the recording, click Record on the bottom bar.
2. A pop-up bar letting you know that you are recording will appear on the top left.
3. To pause the recording, click the pause icon that is on the top left bar or the bottom bar.
3.1. To resume the recording, click the resume icon that is on the top left bar or the bottom bar.
4. To stop the recording, click the stop icon that is on the top left bar or on the bottom bar.
The following message will appear after you stop recording.
5. After the meeting ends, a pop-up asking you where you would like to save your recording will appear. Open the drop-down menu, select a folder, and click Save.
To access your recording in the future, navigate to the folder that you select at this step.