You can set your default Zoom meeting settings so that the Host is the only person who can share their screen during your meetings or you can allow your participants to be able to share their screens too.
1. Go to your TC Zoom account by logging into the myTC portal with your UNI and password.
2. Click on the Faculty, Student, or Employee Resources tab and under General Technology Resources, click on TC Zoom
3. In your Zoom account, click on Settings on the left.
4. Make sure you are in the Meeting tab.
5. Scroll down to the Screen sharing options.
5.1. If you want only the meeting host to be able to share their screen, select Host Only.
5.2. If you want your participants to be able to share their screens during the meeting, select All Participants.
These settings will be applied to all of your meetings going forward. During each of your meetings, you can turn Screen Sharing on and off for your participants with the Zoom Security shield.