1. In your TC Zoom, click Settings in the left navigation.
2. Click Recording in the top navigation.
3. Under Cloud Recording, check the option for Record gallery view with shared screen.
5. Once you are in your Zoom meeting and are sharing your screen, click the drop-down menu next to the green bar that says View Options.
6. From the dropdown menu select Side-by-side Mode.
7. Once you have selected side-by-side mode, click record and record to the cloud if you have not set up pre-recording in your meeting options.
8. Your Screen will now split to record the gallery view.