You can use TC Digital Media to record your desktop, microphone and webcam while you are giving a presentation. You can then share that recording with specific individuals or make it public.
1. In the myTC portal click the tab for Faculty Resources, Student Resources, or Employee Resources.
Log into the myTC portal.
2. Click TC Digital Media in the Academic Technology Resources section.
3. If you're prompted, click Login in the upper right corner.
4. Open the file that you want to record (e.g., PowerPoint, Google Slides).
5. Click Create Recording at the top of the screen.
6. From the Pop-out window click Start.
If you have not downloaded the TC Digital media recording tool click Download from the pop-out menu