1. In the myTC portal click the tab for Faculty Resources, Student Resources, or Employee Resources.
Log into the myTC portal.
2. Click TC Digital Media in the Academic Technology Resources section.
3. If you're prompted, click Login in the upper right corner.
4. Click Create Recording at the top of the screen.
5. From the pop-out window, click Start.
If you have not downloaded the TC Digital media recording tool, click Download from the pop-up menu
6. Click Open YuJa Software Capture.
7. The desktop client will open on your screen. You can use the various tabs on the left to choose your different screen recording settings.
8. Click on the down arrow next to Video on the left panel and select No for the webcam.
9. Click on the down arrow next to Screen and select No for Screen Source.
10. Click on the Start button to begin the recording.
Once you click Start a countdown will begin. At the end of the countdown your recording will begin.
11. After you are finished recording, click Save. After a couple of minutes, you will be able to access your recording in TC Digital Media.
If you would like to download the audio as a mp3 file, refer to the instructions in the article Download an audio as a mp3 file in TC Digital Media.