1. In Google Slides click the image icon and a drop-down menu will appear.
2. You can either search your computer or the web to find images to add to you slides.
3. Once you have uploaded an image to your slide. You can move the image around by clicking and dragging. You can also resize the image by using the blue squares at the ends of the image.
4. Add text to by clicking the text icon and a text box and dragging and dropping where you would like a text box to appear in your slide.
5. A cursor will appear and you can now add text to your image.