Presenters can start a live Q&A session with an audience during a presentation with Google Slides. You can present questions at any time, and people can ask questions from any device.
2. On top right hand corner, next to Slideshow, click the down arrow.
3. Click Presenter view.
4. A new pop-up window will appear.
5. Click Audience tools , then click Start new .
6. The toggle for accepting questions should be turned on.
7. Change the settings to accept questions from anyone.
This will allow students/audiences to participate without having to be logged into their Teachers College account.