Connecting To TC-Secure: TC-Owned Device [Windows]
1. In order to make sure your PC is ready to connect to TC-Secure, please restart your computer. After you have restarted your computer, then proceed to Step 2
If you do not restart your computer, you may not be able to complete the steps below. If you have restarted your computer and are still having issues with the steps below, please contact the Service Desk for assistance.
2. Click on the Network icon in the Windows Notification Area on the Taskbar to see available wireless networks.
3. Select TC-Secure from the available networks list and click Connect (Check Connect automatically before proceeding).
4. Enter your Active Directory credentials (the username and password you use to log in to your work computer) and click OK.
5. If you see the prompt Continue connecting? ..., press Connect to continue.
6. The authentication process may take several moments, during which you'll see a Verifying and connecting status message.
7. Once authenticated, you will see a Connected, secured status message under TC-Secure