Connecting To Eduroam (iPhone/iPad)
1. In order to set up your connection Eduroam, you must first connect to the "TC-Guest" wireless network. Once you're connected, please continue on to Step 2.
2. Open up Safari and navigate to the Columbia University Wireless Configuration Portal at https://cloud.securew2.com/public/28503/eduroam/index.html.
3. Enter your UNI ID, make sure the correct device type is selected, then click JoinNow.
4. Click Allow when prompted.
5. You will then be prompted to install the Columbia University Eduroam Certificate. Click Install.
6. Please enter your iPhone/iPad passcode in order to install the certificate, then click Done.
7. The next screen will contain two certificate warnings. Please click Install to continue.
8. Please enter your UNI password, and click Next to continue.
9. Once the Columbia University Eduroam Certificate has been verified, click Done to continue.
10. The next screen will contain directions on how to select the Eduroam network from your available networks in the Settings--->Wi-Fi tab on your iPhone/iPad.
You can confirm you have successfully connected to the Eduroam network in the same tab.