1. To edit the graph display in SPSS, right-click the graph you would like to edit. Select Edit Content and then In Separate Window.
2. The Chart Editor will appear in a separate window.
3. If you want to add a title to the graph, click Options and then Title.
4. A Properties dialogue box will appear where you can change the text style of your title
5. To name your graph, click in the Title area above the graph and begin typing the title name.
6. Once the changes have been made, close the Chart Editor window. The screen will go back to the Output window where the changes to the chart will appear.
For additional resources on how to change the different chart/graph elements in SPSS, click on Help and then Topics.
A new internet browser will appear with additional information on how to edit charts.