1. To export a table or graph from SPSS, find the table or graph in the Output Window. Right-click on the table or graph and select Export.
2. An Export Output dialogue box will appear. If you only want to export the object you selected, confirm that Selected is chosen within the Objects to Export area.
3. You can choose the type of document you want the object to be exported into by selecting the drop down arrow next to the Type: text box and choosing the document type.
Optional: You can change the options by clicking on the specific option you want to change within the Options: text box and clicking the button Change Options.
An Options dialogue box will appear where you can change the advance export options. Once you have made the changes, click Continue.
4. To select the save location and change the name of the export document, click the Browse button next to the File Name: text box.
5. A Save File dialogue box will appear. To change the file location, click on the drop down arrow next to the Look in: text box and select the location of where you want the exported document to be saved.
6. Type the name of the exported document in the File name: text box. Then click save.
7. Then click OK on the Export Output dialogue box.
8. The object will be exported in the selected format and saved in the designated location.