1. From the My content page in Thinglink, click on the image you want to add to Canvas.
2. Click on the eye icon (Privacy icon) found at the top right of the page.
3. In the new modal window, click Unlisted and click Save.
5. A new window will appear with the image code. Click Copy.
6. Go to your Canvas course and create a page or an assignment.
7. In the textbox, click Insert and select Embed.
8. A new window will pop up. Right click in the text box and paste the code you copied from Thinglink. Then click Submit.
9. The Thinglink image will appear in the textbox. Click Save & Publish.