1. Before you open Thinglink, you will need your Google Slide code. To obtain it, open the Google Slide file you want to add to your Thinglink. Click File and then Publish to the web.
2. In the new modal window, click Embed, then Publish
3. A code will appear. Copy it and go back to Thinglink.
4. In the My content page, click the image you want to add the Google slide tag to.
5. Once the image is open, Click the Pen icon at the top of the page.
6. Click +Add tag on the left side of the page.
7. From the new menu, Choose </> Add content from website.
8. Paste the Google Slide Code in the Embed code or URL text box.
9. Click Done to save the new tag.
10. By default, the new tag will appear in the center of the image. Click and drag it to the desired location.
11. You can either add additional tags or click Done.