Submitting Individual Papers to Turnitin
1. Go to Turnitin.com
2. In the Upper Right Corner, click on Login.
3. Log in with your UNI@tc.columbia.edu and your Turnitin password.
Forgot your Turnitin password or never created a Turnitin password? Click Reset password and check your email for instructions.
If you get an error message that the email/name combination you entered is not in our system, email email@example.com.
4. To start the upload process, click on Submit button in the top left corner of the quick submit inbox.
5. Select the databases that the submitted paper or papers will be checked against.
The available sources are:
- Billions of web-pages from active sites and archived internet pages that may have been removed
- previous submissions to the global Turnitin database
- A comprehensive collection of journals, periodicals, and publications
- If purchased, a private database of submissions made to your institution
At least one search option must be selected.