Create a screen recording with Screencast-O-Matic
1. On your computer, open your presentation so it appears on your desktop.
2. From the Screencast-O-Matic home page, click Start recording for free.
3. Click Launch Free Recorder.
4. Click Open Screen Recorder.
Note: The first time you get the message "Get recorder launcher!," you'll need to click Download launcher and install the Screencast-O-Matic software.
5. When Screencast-O-Matic launches, resize and move the record frame so it appears over your presentation.
- Click on the four arrows in the center of the record frame to move the entire frame.
- Drag on the corners of the record frame to resize the frame.