1. Once your video in TCDM has finished processing float your mouse over the video you have uploaded to the shared folder.
2. Click More.
3. In the side navigation menu scroll down and click on Accessibility.
5. From the drop-down list click Captions.
6. Select English from the drop down and select Browse.
7. Find the .SRT file that you downloaded from ScreenCast-O-Matic and click Open.
8. Once the file is uploaded it will appear on the screen, click Save Accessibility.
9. Your captions will be saved to the video.