Set up Google Scholar
1. Log into the myTC portal (my.tc.columbia.edu). This will insure you're in your TC account if you have multiple Google accounts.
2. In a new tab, go to scholar.google.com Confirm you are in your TC account by clicking your picture icon at the upper right corner
3. Click the settings icon in upper left
4. Click Settings
5. Click Library links in the upper left
6. Make sure there's a check next to (1) Columbia University, (2)Teachers College Library, (3) Open WorldCat. Click Save
You have configured Google Scholar to search the Teachers College and Columbia libraries for documents you require. You may be required to enter you UNI and password before receiving access to documents.