Remotely Restart a TC Windows Computer
1. Connect to Palo Alto Global Protect VPN
2. From a Windows computer, click the Start button and type in cmd
3. From the command line, type shutdown /i
4. Press "Enter" to open the Remote Shutdown Dialog. Click "Add" and then enter the name of the target workstation in the following format: examplepc-wd-dop
5. Click "OK." Choose "Restart" from the drop-down menu. To warn the user of the reboot, select "Warn Users of the Action." Otherwise, make sure this box is unchecked. To include a reason, type a comment into the Comment field.
6. Click "OK" to perform a remote restart on the target PC.