Crowdstrike Installation for Mac Computers
1. Log in to the myTC Portal (my.tc.columbia.edu)
2. Once you have logged in, click the Student Resources tab on the top of the screen, then locate the General Technology Resources menu on the lower left corner of the screen. From there, click Crowdstrike for Students.
3. Download the Mac install file called Crowdstrike TC Student.pkg (double-click on the file name to download).
4. Save the file in your Downloads folder. Click Save.
5. Once the file has finished downloading, click it to begin installation.
6. Click Continue
7. Click Continue
8. Click Continue
10. Enter your password to confirm installation, then click Install.
11. Type in your computer password, then click Install Software
12. Once the installation is complete, click Close.
13. From your computer, click the magnifying class to open a search box (upper right hand corner of your screen), and type: Terminal. Then, click to open Terminal
14. Once terminal is open, copy and paste the following into the box in Terminal: sudo /Library/CS/falconctl license 339444611753404FAD58C7D8F2D4E34B-03
Then, press Return.
**You’re all set! Crowdstrike automatically and continuously runs in the background—you don’t need to do anything else.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Service Desk at 212.678.3300 or email@example.com.