You can automatically sync your EndNote library on your desktop, laptop, online, and iPad so that all references, attachments, and annotations in one can be accessed from the other. Although only custom groups will appear online or on the iPad, all groups and group sets will appear on all synced desktop computers.
1. To sync your EndNote library, first create an EndNote account by going to the Edit tab on the top left and click Preferences.
2. Click on Sync in the left navigation window. Click on Enable Sync in order to create an EndNote account.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. Type your TC email into the E-mail Address: and Retype E-mail Address: text boxes. Once you are finished, click Submit.
5. Complete the form by filling in your first name, last name, and password. Then, click "I Agree" to accept the end user license agreement.
6. Click Done.
7. Back on the EndNote Preferences dialogue box, enter your EndNote Account Credentials. To automatically sync the library, check the box next to Sync Automatically. Click Apply and then click OK.
8. To sync your library, click the Sync button on the top (two arrows that create a circle). You can view the status of the sync button on the left navigation window.
You can share your EndNote Library with up to 100 other EndNote users. Share button to share with colleagues. All members you invite have read/write access to your full library and can add and edit references, file attachments, and notes.
9. To share your EndNote library, click on the share icon (person with a + sign) on the top bar.