Creating custom groups
1. In EndNote, go to Groups and then click on Create Group.
2. On the left under My Groups, enter a name for the group. Click anywhere outside of the box to save the new group.
3. To add references to your custom group, go to Groups, Add References To and select the name of the group.
4. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the references directly into your custom group.
5. If you want to delete references from your group, click and highlight the references to remove from the custom group. Press Delete on the keyboard and confirm removal. Alternatively, right click on the reference and Remove References From Group.
6. You could also go to Groups and Remove References from Group and confirm removal.