Connect To TC-Secure: Personal, Non-TC Device (Windows)
1. Click on the Network icon in the Windows Notification Area on the Taskbar to see available wireless networks.
2. Select TC-Secure from the available networks list and click Connect (Check Connect automatically before proceeding).
3. Enter your Active Directory credentials and click OK (this is the same username and password you use to login to your TC-owned desktop).
4. If you see the prompt Continue connecting? ..., press Connect to continue.
5. The authentication process may take several moments, during which you'll see a Verifying and connecting status message.
6. ClearPass will automatically redirect you to the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Onboarding Portal in your default web browser. Click Open Network Login Page to continue.
8. Click Start QuickConnect to download and install the Aruba QuickConnect application.
9. Click Save File to download the application to your local disk.
10. Double-click ArubaQuickConnect.exe directly from its download location to install the application.
You may be prompted that SmartScreen can't be reached right now. Click Run to continue.
11. Click Next to step through the Onboard Wizard Welcome Screen.
12. The wizard will begin configuring your system for TC network access.
If you encounter an error screen that says QuickConnect encountered an error condition... Please contact the Service Desk for assistance
13. Click Yes.
14. Click Yes.
15. Click Yes.
16. Click Yes.
17. On the next screen, you should see a message stating Your system has been successfully configured on the following interfaces: Wi-Fi. Click Connect to continue.
18. You'll see an Authentication in progress... message.
19. On the next screen, you will see a message stating You have been successfully connected to the network... Click Close to complete the Onboarding Wizard.
20. In your web browser, you should see a Device provisioning complete message.
21. Once authenticated, you will see a Connected, secured status message under TC-Secure.