Self Service Enrollment Guide for Macs
1. From your Mac, copy and paste the following link into your web browser: https://tccu.jamfcloud.com/enroll
2. Type in your Active Directory username (the same username you use to log into your work computer) in the "Username" box, then type in your Active Directory password in the "Password" box, then click "Log In."
3. Next, you'll see a box that says "Assign to user." Type in your Active Directory account username (again, the same username you use to log into your work computer) and click the magnifying class icon. Then, click "Enroll."
4. Click Continue
5. Click Continue
6. Click Install
7. Click the red circle to close the window
8. Click Continue
9. Click Install
10. Click Continue
11. Click Install
12. Enter your Mac username and password and click OK
13. Click the red circle to close the window
14. The Self-Service App is now installed! After a few minutes, the app should appear in your dock.
The Self-Service icon will look like one of the two shown below:
If you don't see it in the dock, click the little magnifying glass icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and type in Self-Service.
Here's what the Self-Service App looks like: