SPSS has different preloaded table formats available.
1. To change the format for a table, click on Edit.
3. A dialogue box will appear. Click the Pivot Tables tab.
4. On the left, there is a list of different table formats or table looks you can choose from.
5. For this demonstration, we want to change the table format to APA, Times New Roman, 12 point font. To change the table format, click on APA_TimesRoma_12pt on the left in the TableLook list.
6. Once you have selected the table format you want, click Apply to apply the changes and then OK to close the dialogue box.
Note: the new table format will only go into effect for tables generated AFTER the table format is applied.