1. Choose the iPhoto album or folder that contains the folders you wish to use in the comic. You can also take photos using the camera on your computer.
2. Drag and drop the image from the folder to the cell in which you wish to add the image.
3. Adjust the position of the image by clicking the image itself and dragging it.
4. Resize the image using the white resize handles that surround the image.
5. Change the filter of your picture by clicking on the inspector from the tool bar and clicking the poto from the top menu.
6. In the inspector click the picture tab.
7. To change the filter click image filter. You can also change the brightness, exposure, and other picture elements of the photo in image adjustments.