This manual should be used to download, install and connect to the Teachers College GlobalProtect VPN on Android devices.
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store, and search GlobalProtect. Select the app, then click Install.
2. Click Open to proceed to the GlobalProtect app.
3. Enter tcvpn.tc.columbia.edu as the portal address, then click Connect.
4. Enter your Active Directory username and password, then click Complete Form To Sign In.
5. A Duo MFA request will be sent to your designated device.
6. You'll receive a Palo Alto SSL VPN authentication prompt on your Duo MFA device for GlobalProtect Gateway authentication. Approve the login request to continue.
7. Click OK when the GlobalProtect Connection Request pops up.
8. If you prefer, you can click on the Don't show this again checkbox to prevent the welcome message from appearing in the future.
9. You are now connected to the TC GlobalProtect VPN and have access to on-campus resources from your Android device. To disconnect, press the Connected icon and then close the app.