1. Click on the PrinterLogic client from the system tray (Windows 10) or menu bar (Mac) and select “Add Printer”
2. If you have not visited the PrinterLogic portal previously on this computer, you will be asked to install the Printer Installer browser extension. Proceed with the installation to advance to the next step.
3. When the extension is installed, browse the location for your printer and select the printer you wish to install from within that location.
4. Check the box to “Set as default printer” if you wish to make the printer your primary printer. Confirm the selected printer installation by choosing Yes.
5. PrinterLogic will confirm the printer installation once it has been successfully installed on your computer. Print as you normally would.