1. Add subcategories in the form of pictures by clicking the drop down menu in the Symbols library tab.
3. Click on the picture you would like to use from the library and it will appear in your map.
4. Drag and drop the picture where you would like it to go on the map.
5. Use the text box below the picture to add in text. Use the style bar at the bottom of the page to customize the text of your feature.
6. To link your image to a category in your mind map/ Click the category you would like to link to. Click link in the top tool bar.
7. Drag the line to the image you would like to link (the image will be highlighted in green) and click on the image.
8. The category and the image will be linked together.