1. Drag Balloon from any of the balloon wells at the bottom of the window and drop it onto a panel.
2. A balloon is created on the panel and ready to be edited.
3. Enter the text you want and then either click outside the text area to save the new text.The balloon will auto resize to fit the amount of text in the balloon.
4. The blue marker on the tip of the tail highlights the spot to drag to adjust the position of the tail.
5. The red marker that's near the center of the balloon in a special handle that lets you draw and extend the length of the tail.
6. You can change the color, text, and shadow options in the tool bar.